Experience, Style, Credentials
My name is Claire d’Aboville. I am the founder of Partners in Coaching Ltd.
Career and approach
My career in HR, as well as consulting and volunteering spans 5 industries: FMCG, Banking, IT, Consulting and Charities. I was school board member for 10 years and have been managing my coaching business for more than 5 years.
I am a French national who has spent most of her adult life in other countries (UK, Germany, USA and Switzerland) and experienced 7 international relocations.
I genuinely care about people and bring a deep sense of responsibility to my work. My strong intuition supports my role as a coach. My approach is conditioned by my acute awareness of the preciousness of time at work and in life.
I named my business 'Partners in Coaching' because I believe in partnering with my clients. I care about having a healthy lifestyle and I practice mindfulness.
With a Master’s degree in Business, a Diploma in Coaching and an International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, I have a learning and development mind-set and very much enjoy growing my skills and knowledge.br>
I am also accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a member of the Association for Coaching, two of the most respected coaching organisations in the UK.
I am a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and have more than 2,200 hours of coaching experience. I am in regular one-to-one and group supervision and invest 5 to 10% of my time in coaching related conferences and training. I also offer access to my very solid and large network of trusted colleagues.
I am a trainer in ICF accredited programmes, training individuals to become coaches. In various context I also mentor coaches
I am based in London (UK) and Faro (Portugal).
• Certificate and Diploma in Coaching with Coaching Development, ICF accredited training
• Mindfulness for Coaches with Michael Chaskaslon, trainer at the Academy of Executive Coaching
• International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate with the Academy of Executive Coaching, ICF, AC & EMCC accredited training
• Transactional Analysis TA101 with Colin Brett, PCC, ICF accredited training
• Emotional Intelligence EQi and EQ360 certified, MHS
• Study Group and Coach Accreditation Programme with Axialent
• WBECS World Business Executive Coaching Summits, ICF accredited
• Coaching for ROI enhanced programme with WBECS, ICF accredited